Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Loved him every second

"It is unbelievable that you would kill him", he said. "Why so unbelievable? It was like a reflex. I couldn't tolerate his torture anymore", she replied. He frowned at her angrily and turned away.

There was silence for quite a while. Then he asked her, "Do you remember the gift that I gave you on your wedding". She replied, "Yes. It is hanging right before you on the wall". "And the note attached with it", he asked. "Of course. How could I forget that", she asked. "How could you", he asked. She tried to reply, but he stopped her right away.

"I still couldn't believe it. I never thought that you would break your promise. I trusted you so much", he said. She turned towards him, he was facing away. "Look at me. Look at me", she yelled. She turned his face towards her as he was not responding.

"I did not lie. I did not break your trust. This guy was so unbearable. It was your mistake. I told that I as comfortable alone. You convinced me to marry him. Him, you know what kind of awkward creature he was", she continued.

"It doesn't matter how he was. The one thing I told you to change was to be tolerant to everything. You broke my trust. You don't remember, what you promised. Do you", he asked.

"Why wouldn't I remember it? The note you had attached to the gift. Yellow color paper with violet writing on it. "Leave everything. Love him every time the second hand touches a marking". How would I forget it? I still remember it", she replied.

"So, you loved him and yet you killed him", he questioned her. "No. I didn't love him. Not as much as I hated him", she replied. He was exhausted with her contradictory replies.

He just moved away. He wondered how she could remember everything about the note, but still couldn't do what was said on that. He felt like his efforts were in vain, and there was no purpose to continue his life.

She moved close to him. She said, "Listen. I loved him whenever the seconds hand touched a second marking, but I hated him every other time. In the clock, the area of blank space is way higher than the area of second marking. So, the hate was obviously a lot more".

He was even more shocked. He looked at what kind of blunder he had done by not saying directly to love him all the time. His choice of words were poor.

"There is no fault with me. It was all him", she continued. He could not reply. His brain seemed to have paused for a moment. There was silence in the room. There was horrifying silence in that room.

No comments:

Post a Comment